GRID Upload Templates
Modified on: Mon, 12 Jul, 2021 at 5:53 PM
The GRID Upload Templates are pre-formatted with each of the GRID record data elements for Monthly Forms and Exam-level data.
The file template is a delimited text file which you may modify with a text editor to populate with data, with each element separated by a pipe character ("|"). You can also upload the Excel file for submissions.
NOTE: When uploading an Excel file, please ensure it does NOT have any formulas in the cells. This will cause the file to reject and potentially not allow the log file to be accessed.
Alternatively, if you do not elect to upload the Excel file, you can use the Excel template to create and upload your data file, or you can convert the Excel workbook to a text file prior to upload. Please refer to GRID Data File Uploads for information on naming and submitting a data file.
The templates include a Facility ID column, to allow data for multiple facilities to be included in a single file. If the Facility ID column is left blank, data for that row will be uploaded to the facility currently selected in the facility picker.
NOTE: GRID version 2.1 was made available in December, and both versions 2.0 and 2.1 are accepted at this time. Version 1.2 is no longer accepted after December 31, 2020.
Facility-level data only - DO NOT USE THESE FOR REPORTING QCDR/MIPS MEASURES
- GRID_Facility Form Template v1.0: November 10, 2020
- GRID_Facility Form Template v1.1: November 10, 2020
- GRID Monthly Facility Form Template v1.0: November 10, 2020
- GRID Monthly Facility Form Template v1.1: November 10, 2020
- GRID Monthly Physician Form Template v1.0: November 10, 2020
- GRID Monthly Physician Form Template v1.1: November 10, 2020
Exam-level data only - USE THESE FOR QCDR/MIPS MEASURES
- GRID Exam Data Form Template v2.0: November 11, 2020
- GRID Exam Data Form Template v2.1: November 11, 2020
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.